Donna Krache, President
Donna Krache is an award-winning producer, writer and educator who has worked for CNN, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and Georgia State University, and supported several business and organizations in crafting messages and executing media events. Among her professional accomplishments, Donna Krache
- Led the first show to go “all digital,” at CNN, migrating from a TV broadcast to a streamed, online show.
- Won three Peabody Awards for coverage of Hurricane Katrina and its Aftermath, the 2008 Presidential Primary Campaigns and Debates, and the Gulf Oil Spill in 2010.
- Was awarded the DeWitt Carter Reddick Award recognizing Excellence in Communication from the University of Texas at Austin. Previous recipients of this award include Walter Cronkite, Ted Turner and Linda Ellerbee.
- Has trained new on-air talent on CNN and other media platforms.
- Authored articles for CNN, the Marietta Daily Journal and others, and web content for businesses in service industries.
- Has written speeches, press releases, broadcast scripts, program proposals, educational and training curricula, email copy and more. She is a copy editor proficient in Associated Press (AP) style.
In addition, Donna has a team of experienced videographers, photographers, editors and on-air talent at the ready, should your project require these skills.,