Krache Media delivers quality, on time, on budget.
Whether it’s a business, news, a non-profit, or a political campaign, you have a story to tell. The way you tell that story could mean the difference between success and failure.
Why not trust your message to someone with decades of digital media experience?
At Krache Media, we understand what effective communication is and how to execute it. We’ve written articles, press releases, speeches, marketing copy, video scripts and blog content. We also review websites, copy edit and provide media consultation for shows and events.
We’ll start with your idea and develop content that connects with and engages your audience.
Trust the professionals at Krache Media with your message. You’ll be pleased with the results.
We’re with you “From Concept to Content.”
Do you have a project to discuss? Let’s talk! There is no charge for your first consultation.
About Donna Krache
Donna Krache is an award-winning producer, writer and educator who has worked for CNN, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and Georgia State University, and supported several business and organizations in crafting messages and executing media events. Among Donna’s professional achievements:
- Led the first show to go “all digital,” at CNN, migrating from a TV broadcast to a streamed, online show.
- Won three Peabody Awards for coverage of Hurricane Katrina and its Aftermath, the 2008 Presidential Primary Campaigns and Debates, and the Gulf Oil Spill in 2010.
- Was awarded the DeWitt Carter Reddick Award recognizing Excellence in Communication from the University of Texas at Austin. Previous recipients of this award include Walter Cronkite, Ted Turner and Linda Ellerbee.
- Authored articles for CNN, the Marietta Daily Journal and others, and web content for businesses in service industries.
- Has written speeches, press releases, broadcast scripts, program proposals, educational and training curricula, email copy and more. She is a copy editor proficient in Associated Press (AP) style.
In addition, Donna has a team of experienced videographers, photographers, editors and on-air talent at the ready, should your project require these skills.